Buy this and your school gets €2.28 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
As well as telling the story of Fossey’s life from her childhood in California to her years as head of a major research project in Rwanda and her violent death, this book looks at the impact of her work on the wider world. The methods behind her unique insights into the lives of mountain gorillas and the similarities between them and human beings are explained, and quotes from Fossey and her contemporaries give a fascinating glimpse into this extraordinary woman’s mind.
September 4th, 2014
AR book level: 7.7; Middle years; 1.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Puppy Place #3: Shadow
- Puppy Place #1: Goldie
Horrid Henry's Nits
- Hilo: The Boy Who Crashed to Earth
- The Orchestra
- The Land and the People: Brazil
- Discover the Vikings: Everyday Life, Art and Culture
- Bear Moves
- The Land and the People: Russia
- Scientists Who Made History: Isaac Newton
- The Land and the People: Japan
- Fact Finders: Human Environmental Impact - How We Affect Earth
5booksBarrington Stoke Conkers Ages 8-12 Pack x5