Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €2.39 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Don’t just read about science: make it happen! This interactive book gives you all the facts about rocks and soil – and it’s packed with great experiments to help you learn by doing. Plus, it supports the science curriculum with all the terminology and know-how you’ll need to excel. Find out what’s going on inside Earth’s fiery core, and how volcanoes transform our landscape. Plus – explore different kinds of rocks, from limestone cliffs to prehistoric fossils. Rock on!
- Exciting hands-on approach to science in the everyday world
- Written to support the Key Stage 2 science curriculum
- Clear information and longer vocabulary to build reading skills
- Fun experiments and activities help children learn by doing
This product has not been reviewed yet.