Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
I'm Going to Eat This Ant
Buy this and your school gets €1.86 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
One hungry anteater has found a little ant. Yum! There are so many scrumptious ways to eat it. Seared like steak, or squished into a sausage. Served in a sandwich, or sucked up in a straw. Or maybe it would taste really super smothered in mint sauce. But watch out, anteater! While your mouth is watering, this sneaky ant is hatching an escape plan…
- A cheeky and stylish picture book with a witty twist
- Perfect for fans of Jon Klassen and Chris Haughton
- Mixes stylish, minimalist artwork with bags of humour
- Rhythmic, repetitive text ideal for reading out loud
This product has not been reviewed yet.