Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €5.67 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Pie Corbett’s Page-Turners is a new collection of exciting reads by top authors, specially selected for sharing with your class. These best-loved books practise the core reading habits developed in Pie Corbett’s Reading Spine, while promoting independent reading and reading for pleasure. Now you can get even more from the Page-Turners with this handy teacher’s guide, bursting with innovative ways to explore Pie’s chosen books in your classroom. It includes top tips for reading aloud with children and comprehensive teacher’s notes for every book title, as well as ideas for using the books to teach essential English skills including comprehension, writing and drama.
- Notes and teaching ideas to use alongside Pie Corbett’s Page-Turning Reads
- Full of ways to improve English skills and get children reading confidently
- The Page-Turners are top-quality books by major authors and award-winners
- They build fluency while promoting independent reading and reading for pleasure
You can buy the Page-Turners children’s books in our handy packs ranged by year group. They are also available individually and in sets of six and 30.
This product has not been reviewed yet.