Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
First in a brilliant new series perfect for fans of laugh-out-loud school adventures like Jedi Academy and Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
D.J. and his friend Gina are totally normal kids. Until a mysterious boy comes crashing down from the sky and nearly blows up their club house!
Hilo doesn’t know where he came from, or what he’s doing on Earth (or why going to school in only your underwear is a bad idea!) but he’s starting to think he might not be the only alien to have crash-landed on our planet.
Can the trio unlock the secrets of his past? Can Hilo survive a day at school? And are D.J. and Gina ready to save the world?
‘Every kid would love a pal like Hilo, and every kid will love this book!’ – Lincoln Peirce, creator of Big Nate
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- How To Be A Lion
- Not Now, Bernard
- EDGE: Slipstream Graphic Fiction Level 2: Beyond the Wall
- EDGE: Slipstream Non-Fiction Level 1: World's Fastest
Soccer Squad #4: Glory!
- EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Walk Into Danger
- Reading Ladder Level 1: Flat Stanley Plays Ball
- EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Unarmed and Dangerous
EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Robbed!
- EDGE: Slipstream Graphic Fiction Level 1: The Deciders
- EDGE: Slipstream Graphic Fiction Level 1: Future Tense
Where, Oh Where, is Rosie's Chick?
Bloomsbury Young Readers: Pet Quest
How to Train Your Dragon #12: How to Fight a Dragon's Fury
Acorn: Dragon's Fat Cat
- Pig #4: The Big, Fat, Totally Bonkers Diary of Pig
The 91-Storey Treehouse
Come On, Daisy
- Making Friends: Back to the Drawing Board (Graphic Novel)
- Sam Wu #2: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Sharks!
- Reading Ladder Level 2: Flat Stanley - The Haunted House
- Bear Moves
- The Bookshop Girl