Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Harry the Poisonous Centipede
Buy this and your school gets €1.59 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Harry is a poisonous centipede, but he’s not very brave. He likes to eat things that wriggle and crackle, and things that are juicy and munchy! But there are some things that a poisonous centipede must never try to eat – dangerous things like flying swoopers, belly wrigglers, furry biters and (scariest of all)... the dreaded Hoo-Mins! A deliciously squirmy story set in a thrilling world of minibeasts, written by celebrated author Lynne Reid Banks.
- Winner of the 1996 Nestle Smarties Prize
- A timeless classic full of humour and imagination
- Shows the familiar world from a unique perspective
- By the acclaimed author of The Indian in the Cupboard
‘Rockets along on hundreds of legs… Bug fans will love this.’ Kidstuff School Books RTE Guide
This product has not been reviewed yet.