Dream Big: Heroes Who Dared to Be Bold (100 people - 100 ways to change the world)
Buy this and your school gets €2.03 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Be FIERCE, be BOLD, be INSPIRED … DREAM BIG! 100 people, 100 ways to change the world. The ultimate empowering guide, Dream Big! Heroes Who Dared to Be Bold introduces fearless men, women, boys and girls who have spoken out and changed our lives for the better. They did it, so why can’t you! From Emma Gonzalez to Nicola Adams, Adwoa Aboah to Muhammad Ali, this book celebrates sung and unsung heroes, reaching across all areas of life and to all four corners of the globe. Each personality is given a short biography detailing the inspirational things they have achieved by speaking out, highlighted with striking colour illustration.
- Full-page colour portraits of each amazing person
- With a call to action for each profile – something YOU can do to make your dreams come true.
- A rallying cry to boys and girls alike, inspiring them to dream big and speak out for what they believe in
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Fast Forward Orange: The Space Race (Non-fiction) Level 15
6copiesWolf Hollow x 6
3booksOnjali Q Rauf Pack x3
Horrible Histories: Slimy Stuarts
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Viking Sites
34booksGifted Readers Ages 9-11 Pack
The Castle of Adventure
- A Million Unicorns: Magical Creatures to Colour
Cleopatra: One Cool Queen
- Dark Unicorns: The Midnight Unicorn
- Women in Science
- Rainbow Magic: Hana the Hanukkah Fairy