Ready to Read! Dinosaurs Love Underpants
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Dinosaurs love underpants! And they will do ANYTHING to get their claws on a pair…
You may wonder why dinosaurs became extinct, well here is the answer – they were all wiped out in a mighty Pants War!
Join T. rex and the rest of the gang as they slog it out to gain prehistoric pants supremacy in this hilarious follow-up to the bestselling Aliens Love Underpants, the Richard and Judy’s Children’s Books Winner in 2007. You’ll be sure to laugh your pants off!
Enjoy this fabulously funny bestseller in a brand new Ready to Read format for early readers!
‘The humour is spot-on for young children.’ Daily Mail ‘A winning combination of two great toddler obsessions-dinosaurs and pants – this has guaranteed entertainment value’ Junior Magazine ‘Daft and absurdly amusing book’ Prima Baby & Pregnancy ‘Told in rhyme with lively, expressive pictures, it encourages new readers and is great to read aloud’ Primary Times
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Scholastic Poetry: Animal Poems
- Tiddler (Early Reader)
- Usborne Picture Books: The Magic Porridge Pot
- Percy Jackson #4: Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth
- The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales
The Dinosaur That Pooped a Planet!
6booksIf You Like Julia Donaldson, You'll Love...
The Bear and the Piano
- Rachel Bright and Jim Field Pack
- Jack and the Baked Beanstalk
- Project X Origins: My Home Pack x 5 (Book Band Pink)
- Perfectly Norman
- Mr Skip
- Football Academy: Boys United
- The Strangeworlds Travel Agency
Monsters Love Underpants
4booksLighthouse Keeper Pack x 4