This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
1 review (Add a review)
The seventeenth laugh-out-loud, fully illustrated Tom Gates adventure!Tom’s doing everything possible to stay out of trouble but somehow he’s got THREE sad faces :( :( :( on the school achievement chart! And getting another sad face means Mr Fullerman won’t let him go on the SCHOOL TRIP! Moany Marcus Meldrew is making things worse and now Tom’s annoyed his grumpy sister Delia. Can his best friend Derek help? Will Rooster the dog stop eating his homework?
ABOUT THE SERIES:
- Written in diary form
- Full of Tom’s doodles and pictures & his amazing sense of humour
- The Brilliant World of Tom Gates, was the winner of the Roald Dahl Funny Prize!
- Perfect gifts for boys & girls who love to laugh themselves silly
- Love Tom Gates? Don’t miss Liz Pichon’s spectacular Shoe Wars, a laugh-out-loud, gadget-packed adventure!
Add a review
Customers also bought
- One of Us is Next
- P.S. I Still Love You
Noughts and Crosses #2: Knife Edge
- One of Us is Lying
- The Year We Fell from Space
- Boy Giant
Tom Gates #3: Everything's Amazing (sort of)
- Call Down the Hawk
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Wrecking Ball
- Jacky Daydream
- Tom Gates #11: DogZombies Rule (For now...)
- Hetty Feather
- What Momma Left Me
Happy to Be Me
Tom Gates #5: Tom Gates is Absolutely Fantastic (at some things)
- The Book of Dust #2: Volume Two: The Secret Commonwealth
Tom Gates #2: Excellent Excuses (And Other Good Stuff)
- The World's Worst Teachers
3booksSita Brahmachari Pack x 3
- Star Switch
- Tom Gates #13: Epic Adventure (Kind Of)
- Rainbow Magic Rainbow Fairies: Heather the Violet Fairy
We Are the Beaker Girls
Reading Ladder Level 2: Big Red Balloon