Buy this and your school gets €10.65 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 1/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Some things are impossible, surely. Like making a Nazi who wants to kill you (and has toothache) laugh. Or staying hopeful when your entire family is murdered. Or making a story about the Holocaust sweet and funny. Except, hang on – when the master storyteller Morris Gleitzman gets involved, anything can happen. This World War Two saga is the story of Felix: a kid who never loses faith in goodness. He’s basically a walking ray of sunshine, and even a terrible war can’t extinguish that. Well, not quite. Which makes this a particularly moving and unusual look at the war, seen through Felix’s trusting eyes.
- A war story reaching from the Holocaust to today
- Captures a child’s resilience in the face of horror
- One of the most heartbreaking tales you’ll ever read
- By one of Australia’s best-loved children’s writers
This pack contains mature themes more suitable for older readers.
November 2nd, 2017
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Contender #1: The Chosen
17booksCHERUB Pack x 17
- Riverdale #4: Death of a Cheerleader (Riverdale, Book 4)
4booksKate Saunders Pack x 4
- Kid Normal #3: Kid Normal and the Shadow Machine
5booksMiss Peregrine Pack x5
- Kid Normal #2: Kid Normal and the Rogue Heroes
5booksLisa Thompson Pack x5
- Why Do We Remember? Charles Darwin's Voyages of Discovery
5booksNoughts and Crosses Pack x 5
10booksMurder Most Unladylike x10
- Discover the Vikings: Everyday Life, Art and Culture
Noughts and Crosses Graphic Novel
- Discover the Vikings: Warriors, Exploration and Trade
4booksAbi Elphinstone Pack x 4
- Scientists Who Made History: Dian Fossey
6booksJane Austen Pack x 6
- If You Like David Walliams...
When Secrets Set Sail