Bloomsbury Young Readers: Pet Quest
Buy this and your school gets €1.27 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A charming story about pets, ideal for children practising their reading at home or in school.
All Harvey wants is a pet, yet his dad says that their flat is too small. But surely it’s big enough for a slimy slug, or a hairy spider, or even an ant called Teeny, right? Will Harvey ever find a pet small enough?
This exciting and humorous story from well-loved author Jenny McLachlan is perfect for children who are learning to read by themselves and for Key Stage 1. It features engaging illustrations by Sarah Hoyle and characters young readers will find hard to resist.
Bloomsbury Young Readers are the perfect way to get children reading, with book-banded stories by brilliant authors like Julia Donaldson. They are packed with gorgeous colour illustrations and include inside cover notes to help adults reading with children, as well as ideas for activities related to the stories.
‘Every child needs a Bloomsbury Young Reader. Fun, stretching, just the right length, full of adventurous vocabulary and punctuation.’ (Julie-Ann McCulloch, Teacher)
Book Band: White Ideal for Ages 6+
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Reading Ladder Level 2: Flat Stanley - The Haunted House
Barrington Stoke Fiction: Fractured Fairy Tales - The Queen's Tale
- Beautiful Bananas
Little Gems: Special Delivery
Mudpuddle Farm: Cock-A-Doodle-Doo!
- Hilo: The Boy Who Crashed to Earth
- Football Academy: Captain Fantastic
The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #2: The Truth About Stacey
Mr Gumpy's Outing
Where, Oh Where, is Rosie's Chick?
- Football Academy: Free Kick
EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Robbed!
- Reading Ladder Level 1: Flat Stanley Plays Ball
Reading Ladder Level 3: Press Play
- EDGE: Slipstream Graphic Fiction Level 1: The Deciders
- EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Unarmed and Dangerous
- EDGE: Slipstream Graphic Fiction Level 1: Future Tense
- EDGE: Slipstream Graphic Fiction Level 2: Beyond the Wall
- Scholastic Classics: Moonfleet
- EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Walk Into Danger
- How to Be on the Moon
- EDGE: Slipstream Non-Fiction Level 1: World's Fastest