Leon and the Place Between
Buy this and your school gets €1.78 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Wanting to prove to his brothers and sister that magic really exists, Leon volunteers to be in Abdul Kazam’s magic show and gets transported to a mysterious world. Filled with rabbits, doves, playing cards and magician’s assistants – among other things – if a magician can make it disappear, it will end up in the Place Between!
When Leon returns, not only do his brothers and sister believe, but we do too.
With diecut holes into and out of the Place Between, the reader takes a journey right through the pages of the book, into the mysterious world of Grahame Baker-Smith’s breath-taking illustrations.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Captain Underpants #1: The Adventures of Captain Underpants
- Lost Magic: The Very Best of Brian Moses
- Who Let the Gods Out? #3: Beyond the Odyssey
- Scholastic Poetry: Disgusting Poems
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Snail Brings the Mail
- Voices in the Park
- Bear Moves
- 100 Science Lessons for the New Curriculum: Year 3
- EDGE: Slipstream Graphic Fiction Level 1: The Deciders
- EDGE: Slipstream Graphic Fiction Level 1: Future Tense
- EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Walk Into Danger
EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Robbed!
- Bad Mermaids #1: Bad Mermaids
The Day War Came
Oliver and the Seawigs
- Not Now, Bernard
- The Flower
- RSPCA #1: Little Lost Hedgehog