Buy this and your school gets €1.78 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
From Number One bestselling author David Walliams comes a hilarious and heartwarming picture book, brilliantly illustrated by the artistic genius, Tony Ross.
Up at the North Pole, a big furry polar bear is swimming, fishing and eating. But when she nods off and finds herself far from home, she thinks things can’t get any worse.
But they can…
An outrageously funny picture book with an incredibly heartwarming message about celebrating difference – in all its forms.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Baby Goes to Market
- Barrington Stoke Big Top Mysteries: The Case of the Vanishing Granny
- Usborne Farmyard Tales: Surprise Visitors
- Waiting for Wolf
- Mr Bunny's Chocolate Factory
Owen and the Soldier
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane
Get Ahead in Computing: Super Social Media and Awesome Online Safety
- Flip-Up Fairy Tales: The Cockerel, the Mouse and the Little Red Hen
- Flip-Up Fairy Tales: Three Billy Goats Gruff
- Purrmaids #1: The Scaredy Cat
- Starring Grace