Part of the following packs:
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
1 review (Add a review)
Most of the time Ravi can control his temper but, one day, he lets out the tiger within … Being a tiger is great fun at first – tigers can do ANYTHING they want! But who wants to play with a growling, roaring, noisy, wild tiger who won’t share or play nicely? Ravi is about to discover something very important about expressing his feelings and making amends.
A clever and engaging book about temper tantrums, dealing with emotions and learning to express and understand your feelings. The perfect book for helping with bad days and noisy outbursts.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Perfectly Norman
Little Gems: Special Delivery
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Snail Brings the Mail
The Fairytale Hairdresser and the Princess and the Frog
- Rising Stars: New Young Voices in Poetry
- Happy in Our Skin
Supertato: Veggies in the Valley of Doom!
- Funky Chickens
- Ross McKenzie Duo
- Horrible Histories: Terrifying Tudors
- Macca the Alpaca
- Shark in the Park
- Healthy Me: Mental Well-being and Mindfulness
11booksWorld War II Topic Pack
- PM Yellow: Jumbo (PM Plus Storybooks) Level 8
64booksTop 100 Children’s Books for Teachers Years 3–6 Pack x 64
- Favourite Author Biographies
Mr Gumpy's Outing
- Look Up!
- Anne Frank: The Girl Heard Around the World
Horrible Histories: Vile Victorians
Horrible Histories: Woeful Second World War
- Ruby's Worry
My Gym Teacher is an Alien Overlord
- Mixed: A World of Colour
Horrible Histories: Up in the Air
- Meesha Makes Friends
- If You Like David Walliams...
10booksSave The Planet KS2 Pack