Healthy Me: Mental Well-being and Mindfulness
Buy this and your school gets €2.28 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
You can’t see mental wellbeing but you can feel it. Your mental wellbeing is all about how you think and feel. Some people call it ‘mental health’ or ‘emotional wellbeing’.
Having good mental health doesn’t mean being happy all the time. We all experience feelings of anger, sadness, fear and frustration. These feelings are perfectly normal. Mental wellbeing comes from finding positive ways to manage these feelings as you grow and develop.
This simply written title explores what mental health is, why it is important, and ways to deal with some mental health problems such as stress and anxiety. The book includes mindfulness techniques and advice to help with relaxation and coping strategies.
At the back are notes for parents and teachers that provide additional advice and support, as well as further activity ideas and information.
These titles support the science curriculum at Key Stage One and Key Stage 2, as well as PSHE topics.
The Healthy Me series is aimed at children aged from 5 and up to explain how people can keep fit and be healthy, forming good habits that will last a lifetime. Other titles in the series are: Exercise and Play, Keeping Clean, Eating Well, Keeping Safe, Resting and Sleeping.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Horrid Henry Early Reader: Horrid Henry and the Fangmangler
- The Viking Sagas: Bracelet of Bones
Grubtown Tales: Stinking Rich and Just Plain Stinky
A Sally Lockhart Mystery #4: The Tin Princess
Cheer Up Your Teddy Bear, Emily Brown!
Terry Deary's Best Ever Shakespeare Tales
3booksAlan Gibbon's Football Pack x3
4booksMindful Me Pack x4
- The Babysitters Club 2020 #4: Mary Anne Saves the Day
- Great People Who Reached for the Stars
2booksShadow Magic Pair
- Lightning Girl #4: Superpower Showdown
- Rose Gold and Friends #2: Yasmeen's Winter Fun
7booksKatie's Famous Paintings Pack x 7
- The Babysitters Club 2020 #2: Claudia and the Phantom Phone Calls
- Owl Diaries #1: Eva's Treetop Festival
- Philip Reeve & Sarah McIntyre Pack
Sputnik's Guide to Life on Earth
- 4u2read Michael Morpurgo Pair
- Why Do We Remember? Remembrance Day
- Scholastic Classics: Through the Looking Glass
- Bad Nana #1: Older Not Wiser
- The Babysitters Club 2020 #5: Dawn and the Impossible Three
- The Babysitters Club 2020 #3: The Truth About Stacey
The Skylarks' War
- Read & Respond: Journey to the River Sea
- The Babysitters Club 2020 #6: Kristy's Big Day
4booksQED Life Cycles Pack x 4
- The Magic Spice Box: A Children's Cookbook with an Indian Twist!