Healthy Me: Mental Well-being and Mindfulness
Buy this and your school gets €2.28 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
You can’t see mental wellbeing but you can feel it. Your mental wellbeing is all about how you think and feel. Some people call it ‘mental health’ or ‘emotional wellbeing’.
Having good mental health doesn’t mean being happy all the time. We all experience feelings of anger, sadness, fear and frustration. These feelings are perfectly normal. Mental wellbeing comes from finding positive ways to manage these feelings as you grow and develop.
This simply written title explores what mental health is, why it is important, and ways to deal with some mental health problems such as stress and anxiety. The book includes mindfulness techniques and advice to help with relaxation and coping strategies.
At the back are notes for parents and teachers that provide additional advice and support, as well as further activity ideas and information.
These titles support the science curriculum at Key Stage One and Key Stage 2, as well as PSHE topics.
The Healthy Me series is aimed at children aged from 5 and up to explain how people can keep fit and be healthy, forming good habits that will last a lifetime. Other titles in the series are: Exercise and Play, Keeping Clean, Eating Well, Keeping Safe, Resting and Sleeping.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Happy to Be Me
- Happy: A Children's Book of Mindfulness
- Rose Gold and Friends #3: Amber's Mystery Sleepover
Slug Needs a Hug
- A Problem Shared: Bullying
4booksPhilip Pullman Pack x 4
- Get Ahead in Computing Pack
- Paint Me a Poem: New Poems Inspired by Art in the Tate
4booksScience Builders Pack x 4
- The Koala Who Could
- Adventures in STEAM Pack
- Ecographics Pack
- A Problem Shared: Death
- Handa's Noisy Night
- Dot.Common Sense: How to Stay Smart and Safe Online
- The Great Outdoors Pack
- Secret Science: The Amazing World Beyond Your Eyes
- Earth's Natural Biomes Pack
A Life Story: Alan Turing
The Smeds and the Smoos
- Happy in Our Skin
- The Babysitters Club 2020 #2: Claudia and the Phantom Phone Calls
6copiesPM Sapphire: Colour Around Us (PM Plus Non-fiction) Levels 29, 30 x 6
6copiesPM Sapphire: Sea Witch (PM Chapter Books) Level 30 x 6
6copiesPM Ruby: Brahmin and the Ungrateful Tiger (PM Plus Chapter Books) Level 28 x 6
6copiesPM Ruby: Splashdown (PM Plus Chapter Books) level 28 x 6
- PM Green: Rocks and the Earth (PM Science Facts) Levels 14, 15
- PM Ruby: Out of Bounds (PM Plus Chapter Books) Level 27
- PM Orange: Taking Care of Ourselves (PM Plus Non-fiction) Level 16, 17
6copiesPM Sapphire: The Man Who Measured the Earth (PM Extras Chapter Books) Level 29/30 (6 books)