Bringing the Rain to Kapiti Plain
Buy this and your school gets €1.78 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
In this traditional tale, discovered in Kenya, a young herd boy Ki-pat must find a way to end the dreadful drought that has come to the beautiful Kapiti Plain and save the animals that live there.
Authored by Verna Aardema, Bringing the Rain to Kapiti Plain is a delightful rhyming story full of bright and vivid illustrations by Beatriz Vidal. The cumulative rhyme is a joy to read aloud and a wonderful way to engage young children.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Anancy and Mr Dry-Bone
Once Upon a Place
- Starring Grace
- Isaac and His Amazing Asperger Superpowers!
- The Same Inside: Poems about Empathy and Friendship
- All Because You Matter
- Little Badman and the Invasion of the Killer Aunties
- A Life Story: Katherine Johnson
- Found! Roman Britain
- Hair Love
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Viking Sites
- Why Do We Remember? Remembrance Day
4booksJeanne Willis and Tony Ross Pack x 4
Barrington Stoke Fiction: Ellie and the Cat
- Found! Vikings
- Britain in the Past: The Iron Age
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Prehistoric Sites
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Roman Sites
- I Am Bear
2booksDavid Axtell Pair
- The Parker Inheritance