Buy this and your school gets €2.28 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Pollution and mining for resources have negatively impacted Earth. Non-renewable resources will one day run out. Then what? In this title readers will learn about alternative energy sources such as solar, wind and geothermal energy, and what they can do to positively affect Earth.
July 5th, 2018
AR book level: 5.4; Middle years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Puppy Place #3: Shadow
Kenny Wright: Superhero
- Assassin's Creed #3: Last Descendants - Fate of the Gods
- Some Kids Are Deaf
- Fact Finders: Humans and Other Life on Earth - Sharing the Planet
- The Great Ice Cream Heist
- Twilight Saga: Twilight
- Hilo: The Boy Who Crashed to Earth
- FUNdamental Science: Let's Investigate Plastic Pollution
- Daily Life in Ancient Greece
- Daily Life in Ancient Rome
- Puppy Place #1: Goldie
- The Fault in Our Stars
- Mythology Around the World: Norse Myths
- Mythology Around the World: Roman Myths
- Puppy Place #2: Snowball
Pig the Pug
- Reading Ladder Level 1: Flat Stanley Plays Ball
- Reading Ladder Level 2: Flat Stanley - The Haunted House
Geek Girl #5: Head Over Heels
From Hereabout Hill
- Newspapers from History: Stone Age Tablet