Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €3.46 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
One for anyone who’s ever grown up, or still has a way to go. Sometimes the biggest stories come from the smallest beginnings… Meet Tad. She’s the smallest tadpole in a big pond, where she lives with all her tadbrothers and tadsisters. Although something else lives there too… BIG BLUB! When all the other tadpoles start to disappear, Tad wonders if Big Blub will get her, too. Or is everyone else going somewhere else – somewhere better? And if so, will she ever follow them?
- A big story for little people, with universal themes
- Explores growing up, facing fears and embracing change
- Also helps children learn about nature’s life cycles
- Benji Davies is the acclaimed creator of The Storm Whale
- His Grandad’s Island won an AOI World Illustration Award
This product has not been reviewed yet.