Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Ariki and the Island of Wonders
Buy this and your school gets €1.59 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Want to see heaven on Earth? This castaway story will whisk you to a tropical paradise! It’s a beautiful day, and Ariki and her friend Ipo are sailing near Turtle Island. But they’re too busy daydreaming to spot the dark clouds looming overhead. And when the terrible storm breaks, it carries their boat miles from home. Oh no! Where are they going? Days later, hungry and thirty, they’re washed up on an island so remote it doesn’t even show on any maps. The place is beautiful beyond belief! There are huge butterflies, each one lovelier than the last. Strange lizards chase each other across rocks and, most wonderful of all, there’s a gigantic blue bird with eyes that glow purple. But the children must be careful. They are not alone, and danger is lurking in the shadows…
- A thrilling shipwreck/castaway story for adventure fans
- By award-winning author and zoologist Nicola Davies
- Nail-biting stuff with a message about endangered animals
- Strikingly fresh and vivid, but with the feel of a classic
- Strong characters, thrilling danger and a glorious setting
- Nicola’s books include Poo, The Promise and Big Blue Whale
This product has not been reviewed yet.