Handa's Noisy Night
Buy this and your school gets €1.68 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Remember Handa and Akeyo, from the best-loved book Handa’s Surprise? Now the girls are having their first ever sleepover! They’re going to spend the night in a little hut near Akeyo’s house. But as they get ready for bed, Handa starts to feel a bit nervous. What are all those weird noises? Chitter chatter! THUD! SNORT. Akeyo says it’s only her noisy family. They’re never quiet! But who do YOU think is making all those strange sounds? Have a guess – but you might be in for another surprise!
- The hotly anticipated sequel to the classic Handa’s Surprise
- Special early paperback edition for Scholastic customers only
- Another classic-in-the-making with a Kenyan village setting
- Explores night-time fears with a host of nocturnal animals
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
8booksSparklers Asian Pacific Pack x 8
- Look Up!
- Meesha Makes Friends
If All the World Were...
The Dinosaur That Pooped the Past!
6booksConnectors Emerald: All Indications Are Yes x 6
- My Hair
- The Worrysaurus
- Trailblazers: Simone Biles
- Happy in Our Skin
- Starring Grace
3booksAutumn Picture Book Pack x3
- The Train to Impossible Places #1: The Train to Impossible Places
- Ravi's Roar
- Binny's Diwali
Super Sidekicks: No Adults Allowed
A Life Story: Serena Williams
Izzy Gizmo and the Invention Convention
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Bella Broomstick #1: Bella Broomstick
Fruits: A Caribbean Counting Poem
- Bringing the Rain to Kapiti Plain
- Demon Dentist
- Stig of the Dump
- DK Findout! Earth
- Anne Frank: The Girl Heard Around the World
Ten Minutes to Bed: Little Dragon
- The Proudest Blue