Get Ahead in Computing: Super Social Media and Awesome Online Safety
Buy this and your school gets €2.28 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The World Wide Web has changed the way we communicate and socialise with our friends. Super Social Media and Awesome Online Safety investigates how social media sites work and how to stay safe in the online world. Want to type a tweet or write a blog? Upload your photos and videos? Share your news on a social media site? Find out how here!
Uncover the code behind the social media networks that connect people around the world. Learn how the networks are built and think about how to participate in them safely and responsibly.
‘Try at home’ examples encourage you to get practical with computing and are NOT linked to specific software or operating systems.
Real-world anecdotes from the world of information technology will inspire a new generation of digital technology scientists.
This series will provide support to many teachers who are not subject specialists in this area and who can use this book for ideas, inspiration and materials. The book doesn’t rely on a particular software/OS, and is ideal for young readers studying KS2 Computing in school.
Other titles in the Get Ahead in Computing series: Amazing Applications & Perfect Programs; Awesome Algorithms & Creative Coding; Computing and Coding in the Real World; Great Games and Amazing Animation; The Science of Computers; Web Page Design
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Get Ahead in Computing: Webpage Design
- Britain in the Past: The Iron Age
- Dot.Common Sense: How to Stay Smart and Safe Online
- Britain in the Past: The Bronze Age
- The Land and the People: Russia
- Ancient Egypt: Gods, Pharaohs and Cats!
4booksJeanne Willis and Tony Ross Pack x 4
- FUNdamental Science: Let's Investigate Plastic Pollution
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Roman Sites
3booksHuman Impact Pack x 3
- Discover the Vikings: Warriors, Exploration and Trade
- Discover the Vikings: Everyday Life, Art and Culture
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Anglo-Saxon Sites
- The Land and the People: India
- Found! Anglo-Saxon Britain
Acorn: Dragon's Fat Cat
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Prehistoric Sites