Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €2.39 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- A handy guide to building websites by expert author Clive Gifford
- Explores coding, fonts, colours, images, signposting and content
- Looks at webpage functions, from social media to shopping sites
- ‘Try at home’ examples show how to get practical with computing
- Real-world stories help to inspire kids about computing careers
- Supports the KS2 computing curriculum for teachers and students
- Universal examples and activities that don’t require a specific OS
This product has not been reviewed yet.