Buy this and your school gets €2.28 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Find out why we remember the great naturalist Charles Darwin and his epic voyages of discovery, and learn how he proposed the theory of evolution, which changed science forever.
This simple, friendly children’s first history series, aimed at readers aged 5 and up, takes a close look at some key events and personalities through history and reveals how and why they are still important to us today. A perfect support to learning about history at Key Stage 1, each book uses a rich variety of historical sources, from diaries to paintings, to bring events to life, while simple historical vocabulary is introduced and explained. Each book also features a simple timeline and explores how we find about the past. All text has been carefully checked by a historian.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Found! Vikings
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Prehistoric Sites
- Why Do We Remember? Remembrance Day
- Be Green!
- What Does It Mean to Be British?
- History VIP: Mary Anning
- The Return of the Railway Children
- Mythology Around the World: Egyptian Myths
- Found! Roman Britain
- Aru Shah and the End of Time
- Newspapers from History: Viking Express
- Discover the Vikings: Warriors, Exploration and Trade
- Daily Life in Ancient Rome
- Fly Guy Presents: Weather
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Anglo-Saxon Sites
- Britain in the Past: The Stone Age
- The Land and the People: Brazil
- Adventures on Trains #1: The Highland Falcon Thief
Tales from India
- The World's Greatest Space Cadet
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Viking Sites
- Get Ahead in Computing: Webpage Design