Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
To order this product in United States, please contact your local distributor.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Extensive reading improves fluency and there is a real need in the ELT classroom for contemporary graded material that will motivate students to read.
This reader is based on the 1993 hit film Jurassic Park, from renowned director Steven Spielberg.
John Hammond opens Jurassic Park – a theme park with dinosaurs – and his grandchildren, Lex and Tim, are the first visitors.
Tim loves dinosaurs, but not when they’re hungry…
- LEVEL 2
- BOOK ONLY
- Perfect also for native English speaking children who are struggling with their reading
- A popular film with global recognition factor.
- Photo-story format enables beginner-level students to read fluently and with enjoyment, as well as providing a useful visual context.
- Fact File section gives background to the film, as well as cross-cultural comparison.
- Meet… section provides a visual introduction to the characters before students start reading.
- New Words picture dictionary introduces students to new vocabulary at the start of the book.
- Real World spread provides cross-curricular support and focuses on dinosaurs and facts about them.
- Five-page activity section checks comprehension and provides opportunities for follow-up work.
- Self-study activities enable students to check their progress as they read.
- Popcorn ELT Readers is a series of low-level graded readers aimed at younger students who are beginning to learn English as a Foreign Language.
- The series covers three levels from Level 1 (Early Beginner) to Level 3 (High Beginner) and is aimed at students aged eight to eleven years.
- Each reader is available in Book Only or Book and CD formats.
- The CD features an audio recording of the story for reading along.
- There are also online resource sheets providing step-by-step lesson plans, extra activities and downloadable flashcards.
This product has not been reviewed yet.