One Story, Many Voices: Cinderella of the Nile
Buy this and your school gets €2.03 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Beautifully retold by the award-winning author Beverley Naidoo, this earliest-known version of Cinderella is brought to life for the modern-day reader. Rhodopis is a Greek girl who is sold into slavery by bandits and taken to Egypt. Along the way she becomes friends with the storyteller Aesop and a host of playful animals. Her master gives her a pair of beautiful rose-red slippers, making three other servants jealous. But when Horus, the falcon, sweeps in to steal her slipper, Rhodopis has little idea that this act will lead her to the King of Egypt.
The first in our ‘One Story, Many Voices’ series, this ancient story of Cinderella finds its echo in fairy tales all over the world.
Available in these packs
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- One Story, Many Voices: The Phoenix of Persia
2booksSita Bramachari Duo
- Anancy and Mr Dry-Bone
10booksBlack Lives Pack
14booksOwn Voices Ages 9-11 Pack
- Once Upon a Wild Wood
- The Boy With One Name
- Silver Pony
- The Secret of Nightingale Wood
- Usborne First Stories: The Tale of Rumpelstiltskin
- Philip Reeve & Sarah McIntyre Pack
- Don't Stop Thinking About Tomorrow
There's an Alien in Your Book
- Sam Wu #5: Sam Wu is Not Afraid of Zombies
Voices #6: Two Sisters: A Story of Freedom
The Legend of Kevin
You Can't Scare a Princess
- Britain in the Past: The Iron Age
- Bad Mermaids #1: Bad Mermaids
6booksReal Reads: Charles Dickens Pack x 6
- Usborne Picture Books: The Magic Porridge Pot
- Umbrella Mouse
30copiesI Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Changed the World x30
14booksBooks About Disabilities KS2 Pack
- The Accidental Prime Minister
Secrets of a Sun King
- How to Be on the Moon
- My Royal Story: Egyptian Princess