Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Smart Girl's Guide to Life
Buy this and your school gets €2.73 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Feelgood tips to help you navigate the tricky bits of life, bursting with wisdom and easy ways to boost your confidence. These guides are full of savvy life advice wrapped up in gorgeous colour graphics by Lemon Ribbon, who design beautiful things for Paperchase. Life isn’t always easy, especially when you’re growing up. But you’re about to learn how to keep all bases covered. (After all, smart girls take care of their happiness.) Looks, feelings, school, your future, family, friendship, first crushes. Your studies, your cash, your career plans, your wardrobe. Yes: you can rock them all.
- A bumper book of tips to help you navigate your teens
- Helps you prepare for changes and enjoy growing up
- Bursting with tips on all aspects of life and happiness
- Colourful graphic design full of cheerful illustrations
- One of the authors is a former teen magazine editor
This book is a bind-up of two previously published titles: The Smart Girl’s Guide to Life and The Smart Girl’s Guide to Friendship.
This product has not been reviewed yet.