There's a Monster in Your Book Pair Pack
Buy this and your school gets €3.17 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
You know when you’re reading a book. When you find a quiet corner, curl up and turn the first page. But – hang on! What’s that?!! Oh dear! There’s an intruder in your book, messing up your precious storytime! First there’s a monster. The naughty critter is running riot. You need to get him out before he ruins the book. Will shaking the book do the trick? Or blowing on it? Or tickling his feet? And things only get worse when a fire-breathing dragon shows up…
- Quirky, unique picture books by McFly’s Tom Fletcher
- Interactive tales made to be shaken, tilted and handled
- Hilarious illustrations show the impact of each action
- Tom is the author of The Dinosaur That Pooped books
“The noisy fun is a great way to get rid of the last fidgets before settling down for the night.” Booktrust
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Acorn: Dragon's Fat Cat
Future Ratboy and the Invasion of the Nom Noms
- Girls Can Do Anything
- Isaac and His Amazing Asperger Superpowers!
- Tales from Percy's Park: After the Storm
- CHERUB #1: The Recruit
- Pokemon: Alola Region Adventure Guide
Sugarlump and the Unicorn
- Usborne Beginners: The Solar System
- Dark Unicorns: The Cursed Unicorn
Rabbit and Bear #1: Rabbit's Bad Habits
3booksThe Dinosaur That Pooped Pack x 3
- Baby Shark: Bedtime for Baby Shark: Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo