This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
This fun-filled adventure handbook is bursting with ideas to help kids discover the great outdoors and get closer to nature. Created with the Royal Horticultural Society (RHS), the UK’s leading gardening charity. This beautifully illustrated book is packed fun activities, handy tips and nature facts to encourage children to explore the wonderful world around them.
- Make a wilderness compass
- Grow your own herb garden
- Build a tepee
- Learn how to read a map
- Discover more about plants, trees and wildlife
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- RHS: My Dinosaur Garden Activity Book
- PM Ruby: Sport's Beginnings (PM Non-fiction) Level 27
- PM Emerald: Puppet Show (PM Extras Non-fiction) Level 25
- Fast Forward Purple: Pompeii (Non-fiction) Level 19
- History VIP: Boudicca
- The Orchestra
You Can Save the Planet: 101 Ways You Can Make a Difference
- Captain Underpants #5: Captain Underpants and the Wrath of the Wicked Wedgie Woman
Murderous Maths Pair
- PM Yellow: Making a Toy Telephone (PM Stars) Levels 6, 7, 8, 9
6booksPM Emerald: Mixed Pack (PM Plus Non-fiction) Levels 25, 26 (6 books)
- RHS: My Unicorn Garden Activity Book
Super Weird! Mystery: Danger at Donut Diner
- Horrible Histories: Terrifying Tudors
JoJo & Gran Gran: Visit the Farm
- Women in Art: 50 Fearless Creatives Who Inspired the World
- How To Change The World
Barry Loser #2: I Am Still Not a Loser
Bombs and Blackberries: A World War Two Play
Horrible Histories: Vile Victorians
- Dot.Common Sense: How to Stay Smart and Safe Online
Horrible Histories Special: Dark Knights and Dingy Castles
11booksWorld War II Topic Pack