Buy this and your school gets €2.73 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 30% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Welcome to the most gripping thriller of the year: hugely entertaining, high-octane and read-in-a-single-sitting. Mind games. Murder. Mayhem. How far would you go to survive the night? Blackmail lures sixteen-year-old Ava to the derelict carnival on Portgrave Pier. She is one of ten teenagers, all with secrets they intend to protect whatever the cost. When fog and magic swallow the pier, the group find themselves cut off from the real world and from their morals. As the teenagers turn on each other, Ava will have to face up to the secret that brought her to the pier and decide how far she’s willing to go to survive.
- For fans of Karen McManus’ One of Us is Lying, Agatha Christie’s And Then There Were None and films like I Know What You Did Last Summer.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Eight Pieces of Silva
- Secondary ELT Readers Starter Level - Level 1: Merlin: Arthur and the Unicorn (Book only)
30copiesHairy Maclary from Donaldson's Dairy x 30
- All the Bright Places
- The Boy With Wings
The Two Towers
- Infinity Son
- Run, Rebel
5booksThe Selection Pack x 5
- They Both Die at the End
- The Outsiders
A Snowfall of Silver
- Once Upon a Tune
- Teacher's Dead
- Britain's Smartest Kid ... On Ice!
- Legacy of Orisha #2: Children of Virtue and Vengeance
- A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder
- It's Behind You
Acorn: Dragon's Fat Cat
Acorn: A Friend for Dragon
- The Mortal Instruments #1: City of Bones