SATs Made Simple: Algebra Ages 10-11
Buy this and your school gets €1.52 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Did you know algebra is taught in Year 6 and in recent years has been the most difficult topic for children in the end of year National Tests? Use this essential new title from the SATs Made Simple series to master early algebra and succeed in the KS2 SATsThis workbook will help children aged 10-11 achieve mastery of algebra, through a mix of problems, practice activities and SATs-style tests. This book covers:
- missing number problems expressed in algebra
- simple formulae expressed in words
- generate and describe linear number sequences
- number sentences involving two unknowns
- enumerate all possibilities of combinations of two variables
All answers provided free online at www.scholastic.co.uk/sats-fractions.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Scientists Who Made History: Isaac Newton
- Scholastic Classics: The Sign of Four
Horrible Histories: Slimy Stuarts
- 100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum English Practice Book for Year 5
- 100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum English Practice Book for Year 6
Horrible Histories: Awesome Egyptians
- 100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum Maths Practice Book for Year 5
- 100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum Maths Practice Book for Year 6
- Scholastic English Skills: Comprehension Workbook (Ages 7-8)
The Graveyard Riddle
- Philip's Essential School Atlas
4booksMaz Evans Pack x 4