Not Now, Bernard
Buy this and your school gets €1.78 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Bernard’s got a problem: he’s found a monster in the back garden but his mum and dad are just too busy to notice. So Bernard tries to befriend the monster… and that doesn’t go quite to plan. Loved by children, monsters and adults for forty years, David McKee’s iconic picture book is celebrated in this special anniversary paperback. ’...even more relevant in an era of parents glued to their mobile phones’ DAILY MAIL, Best Reads Ever ‘Arguably the finest children’s book ever written, McKee’s clever fable is both a warning to neglectful parents and a very funny story about being ignored.’ THE i NEWSPAPER ‘My favourite books for very young children are Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak and Not Now Bernard by David McKee.’ Michael Rosen ‘Not Now Bernard is THE book of our times’ Frank Cottrell-Boyce ‘It’s so good!’ Adam Buxton ‘Funny to a four year old and meaningful to a 36 year old’ Ben Bailey Smith aka Doc Brown
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- EDGE: Slipstream Non-Fiction Level 1: World's Fastest
- Bear Moves
- EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Walk Into Danger
- EDGE: Slipstream Graphic Fiction Level 2: Beyond the Wall
- How To Be A Lion
- EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Unarmed and Dangerous
- EDGE: Slipstream Graphic Fiction Level 1: The Deciders
- EDGE: Slipstream Graphic Fiction Level 1: Future Tense
EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Robbed!
- Acorn: Hello, Crabby!
Kenny Wright: Superhero
- Acorn: Unicorn and Yeti - Sparkly New Friends
- Alpacas with Maracas
- Football Academy: Captain Fantastic
- Hilo: The Boy Who Crashed to Earth
- Football Academy: Boys United
- 4u2read Michael Morpurgo Pair
The Owl Service
Where, Oh Where, is Rosie's Chick?
- Football Academy: Free Kick
- Football Academy: Striking Out
- Stage Full of Shakespeare Stories
- Reading Ladder Level 1: Flat Stanley Plays Ball
Soccer Squad #4: Glory!
There's a Snake in My School!