This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
There’s a storm raging in Eerie-on-Sea. Has the mighty Gargantis come back from the deep…?
When an ancient bottle is found washed up on the beach after a ferocious electrical storm, all the residents of Eerie-on-Sea seem to want it … but should they in fact fear it? Legend has it that the bottle contains an extraordinary secret that spells doom for the whole of Eerie-on-Sea. Could it be true that the vast sea creature Gargantis has awoken from her slumbers, and is causing the large cracks that are appearing all across the town? Finding themselves entrusted with the bottle, Herbie and Violet discover they will need to ride the terrible storm and pacify the creature if they want to save Eerie-on-Sea from sliding into the ocean and being lost for ever.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Legends of Eerie-on-Sea #1: Malamander
- Room 13
6copiesThe Polar Bear Explorers' Club x 6
3booksReading Pack (Year 6) Classroom Programme
Soccer Squad #4: Glory!
- Raintree Perspectives: Saving British Wildlife - Success Stories
Looking for Alaska
- The Babysitters Club 2020 #4: Mary Anne Saves the Day
- Fact Finders: Humans and Other Life on Earth - Sharing the Planet
- The Great Hamster Massacre
The 91-Storey Treehouse
Acorn: A Friend for Dragon
- The Undefeated
Tales from Outer Suburbia
The Rest of Us Just Live Here
- Sam Wu #4: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Spiders
- Bad Mermaids #1: Bad Mermaids