Buy this and your school gets €1.52 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- Board: AQA
- Examination: English Language & Literature
- Specification: GCSE 9-1
- Set Text covered:Animal Farm by George Orwell
- Type: Essay Planner
This book answers the question ‘What do great answers look like?’ with step-by-step essay plans to help achieve higher grades in the closed book AQA English Literature examination.
An essential pick-up-and-check reference resource with hints and tips to plan and structure your ‘great answers’. Exemplar answers to AQA English exam-style questions for Animal Farm by George Orwell. Presented in a clear, attractive style, this title will help students to see how a great answer meets the required Assessment Objectives and to perfect their own technique.
- Practice questions to apply your learning
- Matched to the Animal Farm study guide – can be used together or separately
Scholastic have a full suite of revision guide, study guide, app, student book, revision cards and essay planners – the most comprehensive support for GCSE set texts available!
December 3rd, 2020
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
GCSE Grades 9-1 Revision Cards: Animal Farm AQA English Literature
GCSE Grades 9-1 Revision Cards: The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde AQA English Literature
- GCSE Grades 9-1: Higher Maths AQA Revision and Exam Practice Book
- GCSE Grades 9-1: Chemistry AQA Exam Practice Book
- GCSE Grades 9-1: Biology AQA Revision and Exam Practice Book
- GCSE Grades 9-1: English Language and Literature AQA Revision and Exam Practice Book
- GCSE Grades 9-1 Great Answers: Macbeth