Horrible Science: Dangerous Diseases New
Buy this and your school gets €1.40 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
If you can stomach the sick side of science, you’ve come to the right place. The book that coughs up all the disgusting details of the squelchiest sicknesses that mankind has suffered through: Deadly Diseases. From the cruel common cold to shocking smallpox, see what happens when your body is attacked by germs! You’ll find out:
- which brave nurse drank diarrhoea
- which scientist used eyeballs as food for bacteria
- why deadly cholera makes your skin turn blue
- how munching maggots can cure flesh diseases
- why you should never pick your nose and eat it!
With sickening sick notes, dreadful disease facts, and lots of vicious viruses to make you vomit, it’ll leave you gagging for more!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Fantastically Great Women Who Worked Wonders Activity Book
RHS: Outdoor Adventure Handbook
- Secret Science: The Amazing World Beyond Your Eyes
- See Inside Planet Earth
How To Change The World
- National Curriculum Textbooks: English (Year 6)
6booksUpside Down Magic Pack x 6
- The Babysitters Club 2020 #3: The Truth About Stacey
4booksRaina Telgemeier Graphic Fiction Pack x 4
Elizabeth I: Reigns Supreme
Mary Queen of Scots: Born to Rule
- Get Ahead in Computing Pack
- Rose Gold and Friends #2: Yasmeen's Winter Fun
- Scholastic Poetry: Disgusting Poems
Horrid Henry Early Reader: Horrid Henry and the Fangmangler
- Scholastic Classics: Pollyanna
- The Magic Spice Box: A Children's Cookbook with an Indian Twist!
- 10-Minute SATs Tests: Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling - Year 3
- 10-Minute SATs Tests: Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling - Year 4
- The Tudors: A Very Peculiar History