Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Be inspired by the lives of trailblazers past and present in this fun and factual biography series!
How did Simone Biles become a superstar athlete and gold medallist? On a daytrip to the local sports centre, Simone discovered her natural talent for gymnastics. She signed up for regular training sessions and was soon performing incredible routines at competitions. Despite a challenging start in life, Simone went on to become one of the world’s greatest athletes. Find out how this gymnast toughed it out in training and went on to win four Olympic gold medals.
TRAILBLAZERS biographies are packed with little-known trivia, fascinating facts and lively illustrations.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
The Snow-Walker's Son
6copiesVoices in the Park x 6
8booksSparklers Asian Pacific Pack x 8
- The Place for Me: Stories About the Windrush Generation
Bedtime Stories: Beautiful Black Tales from the Past
- Rose Gold and Friends #4: Oralie's Scavenger Hunt
5booksMalorie Blackman Ages 7-9 Pack x 5
- Earth's Natural Biomes Pack
- Chinese Cinderella
- Sam Wu #1: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Ghosts!
A Superhero Like You
- Sam Wu #3: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of the Dark!
- Pie Corbett Reading Spine Yr4
- Handa's Noisy Night
- Planet Greta: How Greta Thunberg Wants You to Help Her Save Our Planet
- Blossom Wood: The Unicorns of Blossom Wood - Believe in Magic
- Happy in Our Skin
10booksLittle People, Big Dreams Women Pack x 10
The Worries: Sohal Finds a Friend
- Counting on Katherine
- Fact Finders: Humans and Other Life on Earth - Sharing the Planet
- Weight of Water (NE)
Izzy Gizmo and the Invention Convention
- Break the Mould
- Anisha, Accidental Detective
If All the World Were...
- My Hair
7booksPie Corbett's Reading Spine Year 6 Pack x 7
- The Dragon in the Library