Horrible Histories: Ruthless Romans (Classic Edition)
Buy this and your school gets €1.52 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Ruthless Romans reveals the grim goings-on of the greatest empire ever, from the terrible twins who founded Rome to the evil emperors who made murder into a sport. Read on for gory details about the cruel Colosseum and the people and animals who were massacred there… and find out how, if you upset them enough, the ruthless Romans would CRUCIFY you. Eeek!
January 5th, 2009
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
How to Train Your Dragon: Incomplete Book of Dragons
I Was There...: Boudica's Army
- Found! Roman Britain
- History VIP: Mary Anning
- The Romans: Gods, Emperors and Dormice
- History VIP: Boudicca
- Pie Corbett Poetry Spine Y4
- The Penguin Who Wanted to Find Out
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 3 Adventure Stories Pack x 3
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 3 Fantasy Stories Pack x 3
Aarti & the Blue Gods
Book of the month
- Talking Turkeys
The Midnight Thief
- Newspapers from History: Roman Tribune
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Roman Sites
4booksPie Corbett's Poetry Spine: Year 1 Pack x 4
- The Puffin Book of Utterly Brilliant Poetry
Overheard in a Tower Block
- Planet Greta: How Greta Thunberg Wants You to Help Her Save Our Planet
- Women in Science
If All the World Were...
- How Not To Be A Vampire Slayer
- Paint Me a Poem: New Poems Inspired by Art in the Tate
Horrible Histories: Rotten Romans
- RHS: Explore Nature: Things to Do Outdoors All Year Round
- My Oxford Reading Tree Dictionary
- A Poem for Every Day of the Year
The Leaf Thief
- When Hitler Stole Pink Rabbit