Buy this and your school gets €1.68 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Fans of Judy Blume and Jenny Han are sure to fall head-over-heels for this sweet story about first crushes, friendship drama, and finding the courage to stand up for yourself. Seventh grade is supposed to be a game changer. And Keiko thinks she’s got it covered, especially with Audrey and Jenna by her side to shop for a new look, pick out a prime lunch spot, and even hit up that cute new bubble tea place after school. Her trio is ready to tackle life as they always have… together. But when Audrey decides they need boyfriends before Fall Ball, it looks like things may be changing in all the wrong ways. Jenna is sick of caving in to Audrey’s demands, and soon Keiko’s besties are barely talking, leaving her caught in the middle. While she’s been dreaming about triple-dates, first kisses, and a boy she really shouldn’t have a crush on, the friendship she’s always thought was rock-solid is beginning to crumble. Keiko feels pulled in two directions. Should she try to help her friends – even if it means losing one of them – or follow her heart? When it comes to flirting, friendships, and fallouts, how is Keiko supposed to keep it all together?
- Flirting, friendship and fallouts, this has relatable themes for tween readers
- Sweet, smart writing with emotional depth: like a junior Jenny Han
- Love the sound of this? Then check out Just Be Cool, Jenna Sakai by Debbi Michiko Florence
Praise for Keep It Together, Keiko Carter: A beautiful story about healing from heartbreak, and discovering the strength that comes from opening your heart to others. Jenna is a gem!”—Jo Knowles, award-winning author of Where the Heart Is “Sweet and smart.”—Kirkus Reviews “Charming.”—Booklist “Florence’s tween drama will resonate.”—School Library Journal
Praise for Keep It Together, Keiko Carter:“Sweet and smart.” – Kirkus Reviews“Charming.” – Booklist“Florence’s tween drama will resonate.” – School Library Journal
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- EDGE: Slipstream Non-Fiction Level 2: Crazy Food
Wizards of Once: Knock Three Times
- Kissing Booth 3: One Last Time
4booksGirls F.C. Pack x 4
- Kid Normal #4: Kid Normal and the Final Five
- Get Me Out of Here!
3booksZana Fraillon Pack x3
- Miracle on Ebenezer Street
Not If I Can Help It
- EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Walk Into Danger
- EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Unarmed and Dangerous
Here in the Real World
- Bunnicula: A Rabbit-Tale of Mystery and Howliday Inn
5booksMalorie Blackman Ages 7-9 Pack x 5
- Scholastic Classics: A Tale of Two Cities
- Sam Wu #5: Sam Wu is Not Afraid of Zombies
EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Robbed!
- EDGE: Slipstream Graphic Fiction Level 1: The Deciders
- EDGE: Slipstream Graphic Fiction Level 1: Future Tense
- EDGE: Slipstream Graphic Fiction Level 2: Beyond the Wall
- EDGE: Slipstream Non-Fiction Level 1: World's Fastest
You Will Be Okay
13booksTom Gates Pack x 13
6booksFootball Academy Pack x 6
Just Be Cool, Jenna Sakai
- Sam Wu #6: Sam Wu is Not Afraid of Space
- Sam Wu #4: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Spiders
8booksDog Man Pack