Man on the Moon
Buy this and your school gets €1.78 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Bob has a special job – looking after the moon. He keeps it super-clean, and entertains passing space visitors with his cool tours. He knows (almost) everything about the moon, and he’d love to tell you what he knows. Oh, and the main thing he knows is that there’s definitely no such thing as aliens! But take a closer look at the pictures. Hmm: who’s that stealing Bob’s cake at his picnic, sneaking onto the space-bus and splashing around in his bath?
- A whimsical and superbly imaginative look at life on the moon
- Blue Peter Book of the Year and Greenaway Medal runner-up
- Children will love spotting cheeky aliens in the detailed pictures
- Simon Bartram is well known for his vivid and unusual art style
AR book level: 3.7; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Charlie Changes into a Chicken
- Secret of Black Rock
- Percy the Park Keeper: One Snowy Night
The Squirrels Who Squabbled
The Invisible Dog
- Football Academy: Reading the Game
- Usborne First Reading: Goldilocks and the Three Bears
Rabbit and Bear #1: Rabbit's Bad Habits
Traction Man Is Here
The Firework-Maker's Daughter
The Battle of Bubble and Squeak
- The Oxford Treasury of Nursery Rhymes
- PM Turquoise: The Ugly Duckling (PM Traditional Tales and Plays) Levels 17, 18
- Football Academy: Striking Out
4booksBenji Davies Pack x 4
- The Wolf Wilder
- Football Academy: Boys United
- PM Turquoise: Goldilocks and the Three Bears (PM Traditional Tales and Plays) Levels 17, 18
Wigglesbottom Primary: The Magic Hamster
Future Ratboy and the Invasion of the Nom Noms
- Katie Morag and the Two Grandmothers
3booksElmer Pack x 3
- I Want My Potty!
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 2 Fairy Tales Pack x 3
- I Need a Wee!