The Wild Before
Buy this and your school gets €2.73 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 30% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 1/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Can one hare alone change the world? The captivating animal adventure destined to be loved by readers of all ages. A stunning paperback edition from the bestselling, much-loved author, Piers Torday.
One stormy, snowy night, a pure silver calf is born on an ordinary muddy farm by the light of the moon. This is the legendary Mooncalf, whose arrival has been foretold since the dawn of time.
According to a dream passed down from animal to animal, if the calf dies, a great terribleness will come – rising seas, a plague, skies raining down fire, the end of all things… and Little Hare vows to persuade all the animals to protect Mooncalf, whatever the cost.
But it’s easier said than done, and soon Little Hare realises that he is the only one who can save the world…
A stunning prequel to the award-winning, bestselling The Last Wild trilogy, touching on timely themes of climate change, friendship, and above all, hope.
‘Piers Torday is the new master of books for children’ The Times
‘an unforgettable story of hope and friendship’ The Bookseller
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Goosebumps: Monster Blood
- Scholastic Classics: Pride and Prejudice
- The Light Jar
- Kid Normal #1: Kid Normal
- Scholastic Classics: Little Women
- The Thief Who Sang Storms
- Evacuee: A Real-Life World War ll Story
- Talking Turkeys
Into the Sideways World
The Rollercoaster Boy
- The Boy Who Failed Show and Tell
Brand New Boy
- Dragon Rising
The Worst Class in the World Dares You!
The Runaway Girls
- Sleepover Takeover
- The Ultimate Guide to Women's Football
- The Ultimate Guide to Basketball (100% Unofficial)
- When Hitler Stole Pink Rabbit
- A Secret of Birds and Bone
- Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl
- Favourite Poems: 101 Classics
- Kay's Anatomy
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
When Fishes Flew
- Letters from the Lighthouse
- Lord of the Flies
Scholastic Classics: African and Caribbean Folktales, Myths and Legends
- Alex Rider #1: Stormbreaker