Tabby McTat Foiled Edition (PB)
Buy this and your school gets €1.82 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The heartwarming picture book from the superstar duo behind The Gruffalo, Stick Man and Zog – now available with a beautiful, shiny foiled cover.“Me, you and the old guitar.How perfectly, perfectly happy we are.MEEE-EW and the old guitar.How PURRRR-fectly happy we are!” Tabby McTat is purr-fectly happy, singing along all day with Fred the busker. But when Fred gives chase to a thief, the two are separated. Will they ever find each other again? “Tabby McTat is such a beautiful story about embracing change and the transitions in life as well – from childhood to adulthood and people going on journeys. There is so much warmth and celebration of family and community” Jodie Whittaker
- A gorgeous foiled cover makes this a special gift for children
- A heartwarming and charming story from the UK’s most-loved picture book author and illustrator
- Perfect read-aloud rhyming text and stunning pictures on every page with lots of details to spot
- Friendship and loyalty are at the heart of this story
- Perfect for cat lovers!
- From the creators of The Gruffalo, Stick Man,Zog and The Smeds and The Smoos, which have all been made into animated films
- The animated film of Tabby McTat is on BBC One at Christmas with voice artists including Jodie Whittaker (Doctor Who) as the narrator, Rob Brydon (Gavin and Stacey) as Fred, Sope Dirisu (Gangs of London) as Tabby McTat, alongside Cariad Lloyd, Joanna Scanlan and Susan Wokoma.
- Look out for The Baddies, the wickedly funny new picture book by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler.
Praise for Tabby McTat:
- “Absolutely purr-fect” The Times
- “Scheffler’s detailed drawings have an optimistic allure and Donaldson’s soothing rhymes make this perfect for bedtime” Daily Telegraph
- “It has the same old fashioned, long-lasting magic as Mary Poppins; and it’s also absolutely accurate about the real nature of cats” The Times
- “Donaldson’s lovely bounding rhymes make Tabby McTat a pleasure to read out loud to children of three or four and up. Scheffler’s richly detailed illustrations are warm and witty” FT
- “Donaldson’s rhythmic text carries the reader through this urban fairytale of friendship, singing – and kittens” Yorkshire Post
October 12th, 2023