Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
1 review (Add a review)
Every day thousands of animals die in laboratory experiments. Some say these experiments provide essential scientific knowledge. Others will commit acts of extreme violence in order to prevent them. So who are the animal rights campaigners? Are they more zealous than religious extremists, more unpredictable than wild beasts… or just ordinary people with a conscience? Posing as an ordinary boy, can CHERUB agent James Adams find out the truth?
As James infiltrates a group of activists, false judgement could be his most dangerous enemy yet. No-one in the group would ever hurt an animal. But what would they do to a spy?
CHERUB (book 6)
October 19th, 2006
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 6.5; Upper years; 12.0 points
Add a review
Customers also bought
- CHERUB #7: The Fall
- CHERUB #8: Mad Dogs
- CHERUB #9: The Sleepwalker
- CHERUB #10: The General
- Riverdale #2: Get Out of Town (Riverdale, Book 2)
- Riverdale #3: The Maple Murders
- Scholastic Classics: Persuasion
- Child I
- Riverdale #1: The Day Before
- My So-Called Bollywood Life
- Riverdale #4: Death of a Cheerleader (Riverdale, Book 4)
17booksCHERUB Pack x 17
His Dark Materials #2: The Subtle Knife
- Poetry By Heart
- Rising Stars: New Young Voices in Poetry
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #10: Old School
3booksChaos Walking Trilogy
Tom Gates #9: Top of the Class (Nearly)
- Tom Gates #13: Epic Adventure (Kind Of)
You Should See Me in a Crown
- Alex Rider #1: Stormbreaker