Buy this and your school gets €1.78 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A great new collection of poetry, wide-ranging in both form and subject matter. Full of Brian Patten’s wonderful wit and moments of beauty as in GERANIUMS IN THE SNOW: Like children snuggling down under a white duvet Slowly the red geraniums Vanish under the snow. Brilliantly complemented by Chris Riddell’s illustrations.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Deep in the Green Wood
6copiesGoldfish Boy x6
- Michael Morpurgo: War Child to War Horse
- Read & Respond: The Goldfish Boy
- Scholastic Poetry: Family Poems
- Scholastic Poetry: Magic Poems
- Scholastic Poetry: Dinosaur Poems
- Scholastic Poetry: Funny Poems
- Scholastic Poetry: Silly Poems
Letters from the Lighthouse
- Scholastic Poetry: Spooky Poems
- Sisters of the War: Two Remarkable True Stories of Survival and Hope in Syria
- Hidden: True Stories of Children Who Survived World War II
- I Don't Like Poetry
- Scholastic Poetry: School Poems
The Whizz Pop Chocolate Shop
When Secrets Set Sail
A Pinch of Magic #2: A Sprinkle of Sorcery
- Evie and the Animals
- Do You Know Me?
- The Faraway Truth
- We Had to Be Brave: Escaping the Nazis on the Kindertransport
Heard It in the Playground
- The House of Clouds
Aarti & the Blue Gods
Book of the month
The Midnight Thief