The Elephant and the Bad Baby
Buy this and your school gets €1.78 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
One day, the Elephant takes the Bad Baby for a ride, and they go rumpeta, rumpeta, rumpeta down the road! This makes them very hungry, so the naughty pair help themselves to ice creams, pies, buns, lollipops and apples from the local shops and stalls. Soon, lots of angry shopkeepers are chasing them down the road. The Bad Baby is in BIG trouble. But it all ends happily when the Bad Baby learns to say ‘please’, and his mother makes pancakes for everyone…
- A classic favourite illustrated by Raymond Briggs
- Rollicking fun by Carnegie Medal winner Elfrida Vipont
- A witty story of saying please and minding your manners
- Repetitive, rhythmic text that is ideal for reading aloud
February 22nd, 1979
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 3.8; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Hairy Maclary from Donaldson's Dairy
30copiesPhilip's Junior School Atlas x 30
The Bear and the Piano
Frog and Toad Together
Come On, Daisy
Dr Xargle's Book of Earthlets
- Silly Billy
The Invisible Dog
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
Willa and Old Miss Annie
- The Tiger Who Came to Tea
Mrs Armitage on Wheels
The Wolves of Willoughby Chase
- The Flower
- Cops and Robbers
The Battle of Bubble and Squeak
Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Book?
Mr Gumpy's Outing
- Katie Morag and the Two Grandmothers
- I Want My Potty!
- Pie Corbett's Page-Turners Teacher's Guide
- Sensational! Poems Inspired by the Five Senses
Emily Brown and the Thing