Buy this and your school gets €1.21 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Have you met David? He’s a little handful. Somehow, he just can’t stay out of trouble. This means two words are always on his mother’s lips: “No, David!”. He jumps on the furniture, picks his nose, scribbles on walls and floods the bathroom. He even runs naked down the street! But whatever David does and however naughty he is, Mum loves him just the same…
- A hilarious story with a touching, reassuring message
- Every kid will relate to this book’s universal theme
- Caldecott Honor book and ALA Notable Children’s Book
- Based on author David Shannon’s own childhood antics
“David is a small, snaggle-toothed piehead whose mischief – for those who don’t have to clean up after him – is nothing short of exhilarating.” Kirkus Reviews
“Perfect for reading aloud. Children will relish the deliciously bad behavior and the warm and cuddly conclusion.” Susan Pine, New York Public Library
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
There's a Bear on My Chair
- The Pigeon HAS to Go to School!
- Disney Princess: The Essential Guide
- The Selfish Crocodile
Betsey Biggalow #3: Betsey Biggalow the Detective
- Fast Forward Yellow: The Mystery of the Missing Bike (Fiction) Level 8
- Now Wash Your Hands!
- Shhh! Quiet!
- Unicorn Origami
Monster Ate My Packed Lunch!
- Fast Forward Purple: Volcanoes (Non-fiction) Level 19
- PM Ruby: The Power of Wind (PM Guided Reading Non-fiction) Level 28
- Fly Guy Presents: Police Officers
- I Am Bear
- Night Monkey, Day Monkey