This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Have you met David? He’s a little handful. Somehow, he just can’t stay out of trouble. This means two words are always on his mother’s lips: “No, David!”. He jumps on the furniture, picks his nose, scribbles on walls and floods the bathroom. He even runs naked down the street! But whatever David does and however naughty he is, Mum loves him just the same…
- A hilarious story with a touching, reassuring message
- Every kid will relate to this book’s universal theme
- Caldecott Honor book and ALA Notable Children’s Book
- Based on author David Shannon’s own childhood antics
“David is a small, snaggle-toothed piehead whose mischief – for those who don’t have to clean up after him – is nothing short of exhilarating.” Kirkus Reviews
“Perfect for reading aloud. Children will relish the deliciously bad behavior and the warm and cuddly conclusion.” Susan Pine, New York Public Library
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Pigeon HAS to Go to School!
- Shhh! Quiet!
- DK Findout! Animals
Ten Minutes to Bed: Little Dragon
- Disney Princess: The Essential Guide
Narwhal's School of Awesomeness
Whale Who Wanted More
- Bob Books: Set 1 - Beginning Readers Box Set
- My Book of Rocks and Minerals
Twenty Dinosaurs at Bedtime
6booksMo Willems Pack x 6
- National Geographic Kids: Phonics Box Set
- A Little Bit Brave
- Now Wash Your Hands!
Dog Man #9: Dog Man 9: Grime and Punishment
All New Minecraft Creative Handbook
- Fly Guy and the Frankenfly
- The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #10: Kristy and the Snobs
When Cucumber Lost His Cool (PB)
- I Survived: I Survived the Attacks of September 11, 2001 (Graphic Novel)
- DK Find Out About Trio
Zen Shorts (PB)
3booksAutumn Picture Book Pack x3