Buy this and your school gets €1.78 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Fergus Crane has a pretty normal life, going to lessons on the school ship Betty Jeanne and helping his mum in the bakery. But when a mysterious flying box appears at the window of his waterfront home, Fergus is whisked off into a daring adventure! The box is followed by a winged mechanical horse, which Fergus must ride far away, on a quest to save his long-lost uncle! And soon Fergus finds out that his teachers are actually pirates! Can Fergus and his winged horse save his schoolmates from the fearsome Fire Island? And what else will Fergus find there?
- Winner of the Smarties Prize Gold Award in 2004
- By the bestselling creators of the Edge Chronicles
- A tour-de-force of magic, humour and quirky action
- Chris Riddell was Children’s Laureate for 2015-2017
April 7th, 2005
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.6; Middle years; 4.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
A Sally Lockhart Mystery #2: The Shadow in the North
- Dark Lord: The Teenage Years
From Hereabout Hill
- Wolfe & Lamb #1: Kat Wolfe Investigates
Books Make Good Pets
3booksThe Nothing to See Here Hotel Pack x 3
- If You Love Harry Potter...
- Aru Shah and the Song of Death
- Lost Magic: The Very Best of Brian Moses
- Scholastic Classics: Through the Looking Glass
Song of the Dolphin Boy
6booksSam Wu Pack
The Curse of the Chocolate Phoenix NE