Part of the following packs:
Rated 5/5 from 30 ratings
2 reviews (Add a review)
Disaster! Greg’s dad, Frank, has had enough of having a wimp for a son! He’s decided it’s time to toughen Greg up and make him much less, well, wimpy. All manner of “manly” physical activities are planned, but Greg just about manages to sneak out of them. But when he hears the dreaded words “military academy”, how on earth will Greg get out of this fix? The third hilarious comic-strip diary in a No. 1 bestselling series.
Diary of a Wimpy Kid (book 3)
August 6th, 2009
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.4; Middle years; 3.0 points
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Rainbow Magic Rainbow Fairies: Heather the Violet Fairy
Reading Ladder Level 2: Big Red Balloon
- PM Turquoise: Tricking the Tiger (PM Plus Storybooks) Level 17
Supertato: Evil Pea Rules!
Barrington Stoke Teen: Brock
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #6: Cabin Fever
- Jedi Academy #1: Jedi Academy
- Tom Gates #1: The Brilliant World of Tom Gates
- CHERUB #7: The Fall
From Hereabout Hill
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #9: The Long Haul
Soccer Squad #4: Glory!
- Sam Wu #2: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Sharks!
Diary of a Wimpy Kid #7: The Third Wheel
Tom Gates #9: Top of the Class (Nearly)
Welcome to Nowhere
- The Penguin Who Wanted to Find Out
- Football Academy: Captain Fantastic
Mudpuddle Farm: Cock-A-Doodle-Doo!