This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 8 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
The fourth book in the bestsellingTom Gates series of books from the brilliantly talented Liz Pichon.Seeing Delia without her sunglasses on is a BIG shock, but that’s nothing compared with the surprise Dad has in store for me with his new found fitness regime. He says he’s going to compete at my Sport’s Day. Shame! Meanwhile Derek, Norman and I keep practicing in DOGZOMBIES so we’re really ready for the school Talent Show.
Tom Gates is a series of books in diary form
- Full of Tom’s doodles and pictures & his amazing sense of humour
- The Brilliant World of Tom Gates, was the winner of the Roald Dahl Funny Prize!
- Perfect gifts for boys & girls who love to laugh themselves silly
Tom Gates (book 4)
September 6th, 2012
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.0; Middle years; 2.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Princess and the Peas
- Football Academy: Boys United
- Football Academy: Reading the Game
Cookie! (Book 2): Cookie and the Most Annoying Girl in the World
The Midnight Gang
Mudpuddle Farm: Alien Invasion!
Super Sidekicks: No Adults Allowed
- Sam Wu #2: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Sharks!
- Ninja Kid: From Nerd to Ninja
Magic Faraway Tree: The Magic Faraway Tree
- Upside Down Magic #1: Upside Down Magic
- Greek Myths
Traction Man Is Here
Grandpa's Great Escape
The 13-Storey Treehouse
- Tom Gates #11: DogZombies Rule (For now...)
The Bear and the Piano
The Boy Who Swam With Piranhas
Barrington Stoke Fiction: A Dangerous Game
2booksOur World Pair
- Burglar Bill
Dear Dinosaur: Dear Spookysaur
Barrington Stoke Fiction: Ellie and the Cat
Giraffes Can't Dance
Pip and Egg
- Flat Stanley: Stanley in Space
- Somebody Swallowed Stanley