Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
1 review (Add a review)
An exciting, inspiring story based on a real-life animal rescue. Includes facts about badgers, an interview with a real RSPCA inspector, information about the RSPCA children’s club and more. Scholastic will donate 15p to the RSPCA from every book sold.
When Lewis and his dad see a baby badger on the side of the road, they fear it may be injured and call the RSPCA. But when the RSPCA arrive to examine the young badger, she proves tricky to catch. Scared and looking for a hiding place, she scampers under a parked car, only to get well and truly stuck!
The RSPCA must work with the Fire and Rescue team to try and free the baby badger, and Lewis is going to do all he can to help.
RSPCA (book 9)
August 7th, 2014
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.5; Lower years; 2.0 points
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Scholastic Poetry: Pet Poems
- Scholastic Poetry: School Poems
- PM Sapphire: Everest (PM Non-fiction) Levels 29, 30
The Return of Thelma the Unicorn
- The Land and the People: Russia
Greatest Animal Stories Chosen by Michael Morpurgo
- Collins Primary Spanish Dictionary
- The Land and the People: India
- The Land and the People: Japan
- PM Sapphire: The Amazon Rainforest (PM Guided Reading Non-fiction) Level 29
3booksUsborne Very First Reading Pack x 3
Football Legends: Tammy Abraham
5booksMy Brother is a Superhero Pack x 5
- The Naughtiest Unicorn on a School Trip
4booksThe Naughtiest Unicorn Pack x 4
- I Don't Like Poetry
- A Lamb Called Lucky