Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Weird World of William Shakespeare
Buy this and your school gets €1.59 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
A barmy biography of the Bard from the home of Horribly Famous. Jokes, cartoons and freaky facts that nobody else will tell you! You’ve probably heard of William Shakespeare. He is dead famous for: writing a few plays, having a bit of a way with words, and creating characters like romantic Romeo and murderous Macbeth. But did you know that our Will did a seven-year vanishing act, nearly had his head chopped off by the Queen and nicked an entire theatre? Not bad, huh? And his plays are pretty good too!
- A hilariously witty look at Shakespeare’s life and work
- Written in the style of the popular Horribly Famous books
- Jam-packed with funny facts and laugh-out-loud pictures
- Supports the curriculum and puts the fun into history
This product has not been reviewed yet.