The Weird World of William Shakespeare
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Everyone knows that William Shakespeare is famous for having a way with words and creating characters like romantic Romeo and murderous Macbeth. But in this book, readers can find out everything they didn’t know, including how he did a seven-year vanishing act and how he nearly had his head chopped off by Queen Elizabeth I! Everything readers ever wanted to know about the man with the quill pen.
October 3rd, 2013
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Same Inside: Poems about Empathy and Friendship
- National Curriculum Planning and Assessment Guides: Maths (Years 3-4)
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Viking Sites
- Starring Grace
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Prehistoric Sites
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Roman Sites
- Found! Vikings
- Britain in the Past: The Iron Age
- Found! Roman Britain
- Britain in the Past: The Stone Age
- Nelson Mandela: No Easy Walk to Freedom
- Daily Life in Ancient Rome
I Was There...: Boudica's Army
- Bringing the Rain to Kapiti Plain
- Bridesmaids Club #1: Beach Wedding Bliss
- The Parker Inheritance
- Football Legends #1: Raheem Sterling (Football Legends #1)
- DK Findout! Earth
- Newspapers from History: Viking Express
Tales from India
Mrs Armitage on Wheels
- Newspapers from History: Roman Tribune
- A Life Story: Katherine Johnson